Reliable Eavestrough Installation & Repair Company Kitchener
Do not go for the first eavestrough installation & repair company you come across – some are better than others. Eavestrough problems can take time to mend. Having a team at your home leaves you vulnerable and you, therefore, need someone you can trust. A reliable contractor is less likely to be involved in fraudulent and unscrupulous activities such as asking you to do eavestrough installation in Kitchener while all you needed was repairs. So, what makes a trustworthy Kitchener eavestrough installation and repair contractor?
Eavestrough Installation Services
We offer a free inspection service. If, after the inspection, we find that your eavestrough needs complete overhauling, we have an eavestrough installation service. It is important that you have a functioning eavestrough system to prevent water damage to the property, including the walls and the basement and to prevent soil erosion around the property and mold.
During the inspection, some of the signs we will be looking for are large gaps, cracks or fractures, rust, and overall lack of structural integrity.
Eavestrough Repair Services
The difference between eavestrough installation and repairs can be thousands of dollars. Examples of situations where repairs will do are exposed nails or screws, sagging, faulty fasteners, and clogging.
At D’Angelo & Sons Roofing & Exteriors, our team has the tools and equipment necessary to do every sort of gutters repair in Kitchener. We will also advise you on what to do to minimize gutter problems in the future.
- A contractor who has been around for a while is more likely to be credible and reliable since this is proof that clients have faith in the contractor. At D’Angelo & Sons Roofing & Exteriors, we have been around for over 40 years.
- The contractor should be in the good books of relevant regulatory authorities, consumer protection agencies, and other relevant industry bodies. We are A BBB accredited business, a CHBA Member, an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, and are Green Roofer certified. We belong to the National Roofing Contractors Association and are a proud member of GAF’s residential President’s Club Award.
- Family-owned businesses tend to be more credible and reliable because they have a name and a reputation to protect.
- Local contractors are better because it is easier to verify them since you can simply walk to their premises. You also get better response time in case of an emergency.
Did You Know?
Soffit, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts prevent water damage, wet basements, along with unwanted animals that may want into your home.
Keep your home from expensive damage!
Our team will arrive by your request to inspect your eavestroughs and determine the most efficient and cost effective ways to protect your home from expensive damage.
How we work
Once you contact us, we begin with a thorough inspection of your roof. We then do a 3D model of your home in order to come up with the best solution. We will consult you before coming up with a solution that matches your needs and budget. We will deploy a certified expert to oversee the project from beginning to the end. We document everything to allow you to make informed decisions. At D’Angelo & Sons Roofing & Exteriors, all installations and repairs are done by our team. We don’t outsource anything.
Get Cost-effective Solutions
A great benefit of coming to us is that you will get value for money. You save when you come to us because we have competitive rates, we offer quality services, meaning you do not have to repeat eavestrough repair in Kitchener every now and then, and we only install the highest quality materials. Our local presence also means you spend less money since logistics costs are lower.
Why choose us for Gutter Installation & Repairs?
- We carry WSIB work insurance
- We have one of the best workmanship warranties in Ontario
- Our roofers carry Certificates of Qualification and are professional and friendly
- We offer comprehensive services, meaning you do not have to hire different contractors