Reliable Eavestrough Installation & Repair Company Mississauga
Eavestrough repair and replacement should be done by a professional to ensure you don’t have to repeat the work a few months down the line. Avoid the common temptation of DIY roofing repairs and replacements because you will not have the tools and equipment needed for a good job or the know-how necessary.
The company you pick for eavestrough repair in Mississauga should be trustworthy since roofing repairs take some time and you don’t want people you don’t trust all over your home. At D’Angelo & Sons Roofing and Exteriors, we have done thousands of roofing projects since 1978, which means we must be doing something right. We are in good standing with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and other consumer protection agencies, we partner with some of the biggest roofing manufacturers in North America, and we belong to relevant trade organizations like the Canadian Home Builders’ Association (CHBA) and the National Roofing Contractors Association.
Eavestrough Installation Services
Eavestrough installation in Mississauga are expensive, but sometimes they are inevitable. As an example, if the eavestrough has rusted extensively, patching up the gaps could prove to be more expensive and the likelihood of recurrence is very high.
At D’Angelo & Sons Roofing and Exteriors, we do a free, no-obligation assessment and even do a 3D model of your home to come up with the best solution.
Eavestrough Repair Services
One thing that sets us apart from our competitors is that if you do not need gutter replacement, we will not take advantage and will do gutters repair in Mississauga. Examples of eavestrough problems that only require repairs are clogging, lack of enough slope (there should be a slope of at least ¼ inch for every 10 ft.), and faulty fasteners.
Roofing problems should never be procrastinated. When it comes to eavestrough repair in Mississauga, procrastination could lead to congestion and overflow and consequently:
- Foundation flooding and damage: Flood water can cause cracks that may shift the structure of your home.
- Roof damage: Improperly diverted water can pool where it shouldn’t, leading to leaks that can damage the frame and fascia and even the roof itself with rot, mold, or mildew.
- Cracks and shifts in driveways and sidewalks: Poor drainage can cause water to perpetually get onto and under your driveways and walkways, causing the cracking of the concrete and asphalt that can cause damage or shifting.
- Landscape erosion: When water from your roof splashes out where it shouldn’t, torrents of water can cause mulch runoff, killing plants from overwatering and attracting unwanted pests.
- Slip & fall accidents: Alteration of the area directly below the roof by water poses a safety risk. Unmaintained gutters also make using ladders unsafe and you could always dig your hands into a wasp nest.
Did You Know?
Soffit, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts prevent water damage, wet basements, along with unwanted animals that may want into your home.
Keep your home from expensive damage!
Our team will arrive by your request to inspect your eavestroughs and determine the most efficient and cost effective ways to protect your home from expensive damage.
How we work
When you hire us, all installations and repairs are done by our team. We do not outsource any aspect of the project. We offer all roofing services ranging from shingle replacement to skylight and ventilation fixture installation and from exterior lighting to insulation. This is important because it means you do not have to hire different contractors, giving you convenience and cost benefits.
Our roofers come equipped with all the tools and equipment needed for the job. We get our materials from the best manufacturers in the industry. When you hire us, we will assign a certified expert to your project and he/she will oversee and document everything.
Get Cost-effective Solutions
We do a quality job to ensure you do not have to do the same thing again after a few months and to ensure you do not overspend on your eavestrough repairs. The materials we use are cost-effective, as are our rates.
Why Choose us for Gutter Installation & Repairs?
- Our services are affordably priced whilst not compromising on quality
- Our team is professional and friendly
- We work within our clients’ needs and budget
- We have workmanship warranty
- We are covered by WSIB work insurance